14.7.07

Eu e Fê! Aquele tipo de amizade pra todas as horas.
Principalmente nas horas ruins... Que é quando realmente vemos que é AMIGO!!!


Burn the books they've got too many names and
psychoses
All this incriminating evidence would surely haunt me
If someone broke into my house

(...)

Precocious you are
Headstrong you are
Terrified you are
Ahead of your time you are

Don't mind our staring but
We're surprised you're not in a far-gone asylum
We're surprised you didn't crack up
Lord knows that we would've
We would've liked to have been there
But you keep pushing us away

Resilient you are
Big time you are
Ruthless you are
Precious you are

(...)

And I said "Do you believe we are fundamentally
judgmental?
Fundamentally evil?"
And you said Yes.
And I said I don't believe in revenge, in right or
wrong, good or bad?

Nenhum comentário: