20.10.03

And I still believe that I cannot be save!

Why can´t I just go away? Why can´t I be someone else? I´ve tired of being me! Smile and be nice. That´s what all say. Why can´t I just go away? Why can´t I be someone else? I pray, I try to do everything right... I know i don´t... That´s what torments me the most... Why can´t I just do away from me?! It would be nice... It would be sweet... Watch everything from up above. Smile and nod. They will be pleased with it. You won´t, I won´t... I can´t... You can... That´s the difference between you and I. You smile and nod while I jump from a cliff... Would it be the right thing to do? Would it make the difference? Go with the tide. Not be angry and cry... Smile and nod... That´s the secret I´ve never found... Smile and nod... And the cliff right in front... Make your decision, I´ve already made mine.

Nenhum comentário: